As we do not serve evening meals, here is a good restaurants’ selection : the nearest one, is the “Caffé Cuisine” in Branne, 5 km. Good new cook, very fresh products. ” L’Envers du Décor”, the most famous restaurant in Saint-Emilion (fresh products from the daily market, wine bar, owner’s wine production to take away), “Lard et Bouchon” is also interesting, “La Terrasse Rouge” by château La Dominique is a fantastic place, “Le Logis de la Cadène” offers a gastronomic cooking. “Auberge Saint Jean” in Saint-Jean de Blaignac, 9km, 1 star in the Michelin guide 2014, incredible price/quality value . And other confidential addresses on request.
During your stay, we recommend you the following activities and visits, and we will send you a list upon request, with respective links, in order to help you to organize your stay:
– Visits of châteaux and wine tasting. It is advisable to book an early appointment for the visits of chateaux.
– To keep a nice and typical souvenir, or simply by pleasure, you can compose your own Vintage of Saint-Emilion, being assisted by a professional staff, in a prestigious château. You will leave with your own labeled bottles. We gladly shall send you the link of the oenologists and château, on request.
– Saint-Emilion and Bordeaux visits,
– Roman and Gothic churches’ tour in the Libourne and Entre-Deux-Mers areas,
– Discovery tours of the Medoc, Sauternes and Entre-Deux-Mers,
– Arcachon, Dune du Pyla, Cap Ferret and oyster farming villages visits,
– The Winery in the Medoc (http://www.winery.fr), with wine tastings and a safari in the vineyards
– Air balloon flights, http://www.koncept-air.com/tarifs.html
– Cycling through the vineyards or on the bike path which connects Sauveterre de Guyenne to Bordeaux, 55km
– Many exhibitions, concerts and shows are organized in the châteaux or in public places, especially during the summer.
Throughout the year, jazz and classical music shows are running in various châteaux. This can be a good opportunity for having a break in Saint-Emilion. You will find the different programs under
The Bordeaux Grand Theatre also offers wonderful performances http://www.opera-bordeaux.com/calendrier.html
Flowers: We recommend you the floral shop Acanthe in Libourne – Tel: 05 57 25 97 67 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will gladly deliver your order at 5 Lasserre. We also may take care of the order, if you wish